Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need to work with a local company to make sure our company gets the programming we need?
We are based out of NYC and have office space on 5th avenue right across the street from the Empire State Building. There is a misconception that it is far better to work with a local company to handle your consulting and development needs. That just simply is not the case. With business needs at stake, go with a company that has a proven track record of satisfied clients. Choosing a vendor for Microsoft Office consulting services or any type of development should be simple, comfortable, and you should feel confident in knowing you are getting the best available service. We have a “Bug-Free Guarantee” on our work to assure out clients’ satisfaction. We strive to set a new industry standard in satisfaction, demonstrated in the top-tier firms we work with - their experiences with Excel are detailed here.
2. How do I know my business information is safe with your firm?
Our team regularly works with highly confidential and proprietary information, and because we do, we’ve developed strict guidelines regarding the protection of valuable data, destroying copies at the project’s culmination. We willingly will sign Non-Disclosure Agreements above and beyond the ExcelHelp company NDA that all employees are required to sign before coming onboard. ExcelHelp makes the protection of your intellectual property and personal information our top priority.
3. Do you outsource your programming and consulting work to foreign companies?
Our consulting, development and project management is all done by US professionals who have both technical proficiency and great communication skills.
4. How much do your services cost?
Every job is unique and every budget is tailored to each individual project or group of projects.
5. When can I expect to hear back from you and what is your turnaround time?
Our response time is lightning fast, usually within an hour during normal business hours and turnaround time can be same day depending on the size of the project.
6. Do you do on-site training? What about web classes?
We do provide on-site training to businesses all over the world but are not hosting any web classes currently.
7. I’m not a big company, can I still work with Excelhelp.com?
We work with businesses of all sizes.
8. Do you offer more than help with just Excel?
We do much more. We work with Microsoft Office products including Access and SharePoint and develop high end custom web/mobile applications as well.
9. Where can I look for free help with Excel?
We offer a free Excel tip sheet here.