On Site Training Process
The eSoftware training team is one of the most leveraged on-site Excel & Office training teams in the USA. Our highly experienced instructors guarantee organizations with measurable results by the end of training. This is one of the many reasons why a wide variety of organizations use our services again and again.
1. Analyzing the Training Need – (Free of charge)
We want to know more about your employees:
1. What are their application needs? Excel and/or something else?
2. What level(s) do they need training in? We can help decipher this with you.
3. How many employees and in what locations?
4. Do you prefer live online or on-site training?
Based on our discussions, we will issue a quote for the training services requested. Volume discounts typically apply.
3. Design the Perfect Class(es)
Our training team works directly with HR or whomever the business point of contact is to ensure we are covering course content that is extremely relevant and coincides with the experience level of the employees taking the class.
4. Setup Classroom & Purchase Materials
To make sure training goes off without a hitch, we will confirm many days in advance about the location the training is to take place as well as the room setup and materials needed. Sometimes, these are just laptops or workstations other times workbooks are needed depending on how the class is being delivered.
5. Deploy Instructor
Our instructors arrive typically an hour before class starts in the morning. On certain occasions, instructors have already met with senior management to go over course curriculum and custom material being taught.